Re: Adding keypads to gem p9600

On Apr 7, 7:12?am, "Robert L Bass" <no-sales-spam@bassburglaralarms>
wrote:
> > I doubt that he would name a tumor for
> > you, but I bet he could be talked into
> > naming a hemorrhoid or two after you.
>
> He's not enough of a PITA for that.

Well, you've been saying that for a lot of years and it just doesn't
make any difference any more does it.

You'll be gone and I'll still be here. That's all that counts.

You lose. I win.

So you see, YOU're the one who'll no longer be the pain in the ass.
Ain't that just grand.

Supercalafragilisticexpealadocious   dum deedel deedel dee, dum deedle
dee!