Re: I am Mr. Trunk Slammer

Roland Moore wrote:
> Okay, so you've never error checked your program. Interesting.

Error checked?? DSC panels are programmed with defaults out of the box. Very
few changes need to be made; add the CS phone and account #, zone
descriptions,  toggle a few options, test, and go. But if you're so
concerned about your inability to do this properly, just connect to it later
via phone and do your error check.

> If you have found the truth in keypad programming I hope the Kool Aid
> is really good.

Never cared for Kool Aid. I'm a Diet Pepsi man myself.
js