Re: Adding keypads to gem p9600

On Apr 10, 12:42=EF=BF=BDpm, "Robert L Bass" <no-sales-spam@bassburglaralar=
ms>
wrote:
> > In my opinion [Jim's] over the top comments...
> > ... put [his] antics at the center...
>
> For the record, I never said anything about a truce.
> I never offered anything to Jim or anyone else. =A0All
> I said (and still say) is I'm not interested in fighting
> with him or anyone else. =A0No epiphany, no visions,
> nothing but a decision to concentrate on what is
> important to me.
>
> Now as to the current flame-fest, it seems kind of
> silly to me. =A0A gentleman came here asking for
> help. =A0I helped him out and he posted a thank you.
> Jim objects to people saying thanks to me though
> he takes no offense at people thanking others.
> I figure no matter what I say or do Jim will find an
> excuse to flame. =A0That's on him. =A0It's not my
> problem.
>
> You're welcome to continue trying to reason with
> him but I doubt you'll get anywhere. =A0He seems to
> actually believe that I've done all the things he
> accuses me of. =A0He's said it so many times that
> he's convinced himself. =A0Oh, well.
>
> As to suggesting people visit my website, that's
> my privilege. =A0Jim never objects when anyone
> else, including Mssrs. Rojas and Olson make
> the same suggestion. =A0I figure it has nothing to
> do with the content of the suggestion nor that
> of the website. =A0It's all about Jim's anger toward
> me and anyone who refuses to join him. =A0That's
> unfortunate but there's nothing I can do about it
> so why bother trying?
>
> What I said still holds though. =A0I don't want to
> fight with Jim or any of the others who routinely
> post unprovoked flames. =A0What they may
> choose to do is on them.
>
> --
>
> Regards,
> Robert L Bass

Now here's the big question that you can't answer.

Why don't you tell me what exactly I've accused you of doing that you
haven't actually done?

You're still hiding behind the big lie. You will never admit that you
are the reason this group will not and has not functioned since the
day you came here pushing your web site. You won't admit that you are
wrong in doing what you do here.

That's fine with me you dead fuck.  I'll be here long after your dead
and buried.

Aint that just grand ....................