Re: Adding keypads to gem p9600

> In my opinion [Jim's] over the top comments...
> ... put [his] antics at the center...

For the record, I never said anything about a truce.
I never offered anything to Jim or anyone else.  All
I said (and still say) is I'm not interested in fighting
with him or anyone else.  No epiphany, no visions,
nothing but a decision to concentrate on what is
important to me.

Now as to the current flame-fest, it seems kind of
silly to me.  A gentleman came here asking for
help.  I helped him out and he posted a thank you.
Jim objects to people saying thanks to me though
he takes no offense at people thanking others.
I figure no matter what I say or do Jim will find an
excuse to flame.  That's on him.  It's not my
problem.

You're welcome to continue trying to reason with
him but I doubt you'll get anywhere.  He seems to
actually believe that I've done all the things he
accuses me of.  He's said it so many times that
he's convinced himself.  Oh, well.

As to suggesting people visit my website, that's
my privilege.  Jim never objects when anyone
else, including Mssrs. Rojas and Olson make
the same suggestion.  I figure it has nothing to
do with the content of the suggestion nor that
of the website.  It's all about Jim's anger toward
me and anyone who refuses to join him.  That's
unfortunate but there's nothing I can do about it
so why bother trying?

What I said still holds though.  I don't want to
fight with Jim or any of the others who routinely
post unprovoked flames.  What they may
choose to do is on them.

--

Regards,