Re: I picked a bad week to quit sniffing glue

On Apr 18, 8:49 am, secure15 <secur...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hey you Yonkers Farmer!
> Get a freakin Boat like me- then you can pull rice up from the
> paddies here in PJ!
> Mike <

Oh please I heard it was only drizzling on the island :-)
You wouldn't be surprised if I told you that regardless of the fact
every damn road was closed here that a pain in the ass customer still
expected me to meet them in Manhattan to bid a job, would you?
So I'm making my way down Amsterdam Avenue in hopes of side roading it
to the site when low and behold the customer calls asking to
reschedule! The same fucktard who wouldn't extend the courtesy to me
now had to reset because they couldn't gain access to the job site. I
am certain that "gain access" = "lost keys" but try and get a
Manhattanite to admit ever being wrong. The kicker to the whole thing
is that the site can't be prepped for at least another month anyway.

I need sunshine up here FAST.
And you should be shot for posting here if you own a boat and you're
not on the water now pulling in some stripers.