Re: Central Station Cancel Signal

No such requirement exists here. No permit is required other than a city tax
grab for registration of your alarm. Alarmco's do not require specific
permits to operate other than normal business licenses. Hell, even
locksmiths don't need a licence ! ...(?????)

Most prefer to keep it that way, although there are downsides to it....

RHC