Re: Want to move Brinks keypad

Well Mike, I only lose my cool when it comes to the amount we pay in this
country for taxes. It almost makes it useless to work your tail off simply
to give too large a share of it to the government...who then waste it with
wild abandon....

I truly resent that ! As far as anything else goes vis a vis this
newsgroup...hey...water off a ducks back !! And if I'm really THAT
inexpensive, then you'll have to excuse me while I ...1- pay nothing for
advertisement...and 2- sit back and wait for the phone to ring...and 3 - not
have to hire some jackass lying salesman to peddle my services door to door
like you know who....

Sounds OK to me...

RHC