Re: cleaner wiring solution needed

I use a standard 1/8 inch drill bit untill I get close to breaking
through. Then I have a 1/8 carbide bit that I've ground the diameter
down to a little less than an actual 1/8 size, to do the final drilling
into the concrete. (even tho the carbides say they're 1/8 inch, their
diameter is usually larger) I sharpen all my own bits and I'll even do
the 1/8 bits if they're in my bit box.