Re: cleaner wiring solution needed

> I only use 1078 contacts for recessed installs...

That explains it.  That 3/4" hole would accomodate 12-gauge if you wanted
it.  :^)

> In fact, other than some tuff concrete filled
> doors or a few roll-ups here and there....it's
> the only contact I use...

I used those on cement filled steel door frames in my old church in CT years
ago.  It was a royal pain clearing the cement after dulling a new hole saw
arbor.

> I just drill out the Motions and Glassbreaks.
> I've just noticed better results...

Hey, if it works for you that's all that counts.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics