Re: Looking to purchase alarm system - suggestions?

Frank Olson   Jul 14, 12:58 pm     show options

Newsgroups: alt.security.alarms
From: "Frank Olson" <feol...@xxxxxxxxxx> - Find messages by this author

Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 16:58:46 GMT
Subject: Re: Looking to purchase alarm system - suggestions?
original | Report Abuse

"no wires showing" <alarminst...@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1121357721.292273.77710@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

>>It was all based on "hearsay"...  ;-))<
> Which makes it a fact in your world, Frankie.

>You're confusing me with your "pal", Groupie Muderator, again!<

Actually I had you confused with Mark's old flame Thelma Sue

> Jesus you're a long winded canuck.

>Capitalize the "C" in "Canuck", ya ornery yank!!<

I'll never show respect to Third World tree hugging anti-war quiffs.
If it wasn't for John Candy hailing from there (man alive he was
hysterical) I'd be doing a tsunami dance in Montreal.

> Maybe now that
> that gay figure skating you call hockey is returning you'll
> spend more time away from the puter :-)

>Never was much for "gay blades".  Have you seen that new all girl Swedish
team?  http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory?id=169683  Now
that's
more my style!!  :-)) <

You're old enough to be her grandfather ya sick bastard.
Who was invading canada? Post the link for me dammit.

I saw further down in this thread your mention of a Bass ELK doozie and
it makes me wonder how you could have forgotten the Bass LYNX whopper
where he was talking about installing a second WIRED keypad for it.
His infamous tip & ring post is also amongst my favorites.