Kodicom DVR Card

Hello everyone,

    I purchased a Kodicom KMC 4400R DVR card (PCI) and installed the
driver (9.20). The Device Manager has no complaint on the driver.
However, it looks like it never detects the presence of camera after I
plug it in. Even I try to use WinDVR and the progrom couldn't find any
camera that were connected to the card. I'm sure the cameras are in
working condition because I'd tried them on normal VCR/TV set. Is
anybody using the same card and get it work?

    Here's my system.

    WinXP Pro with SP2, AMD Athlon 2600+ xp, 1GB of DDR RAM, Radeon
9550 display card, generic cameras.

    I have a hard time to get another version of driver online. I'd
highly appreciate if anybody can send me a copy.

Thanks alot,

John