Re: SwitchLinc reaction to power glitches

"RF Dude" <post@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in

> Thanks Kevin.  Did you get anywhere with Smarthome for replacements?
>
>> I have approx. 12 Smarthome Lamplinc, Switchlinc and toggle link
>> Switches. When I experience a momentary power loss I lose the house
>> and unit code on (2) Out of the 12. They are always the same 2. I do
>> not know why only 2 out of the 12 behave this way. 1 is a switchlinc
>> and the other a lamplinc.
>>
>> Kevin

Actually I never tried. However I have sent some other items back to
Smarthome and never had a problem. I really don't know why I haven't
tried to send them back as it can be quite a nuisance. If you haven't had
the switches for long I would try to send them back. You will have to
obtain an R.A. Number to send anything back. Just for info, The 2 I seem
to have a problem with were the 1st 2 I bought a year or so ago. I am
wondering if they haven't increased thier quality control? For the most
part I am most happy with the smarthome products. A word of caution
though, Try not to load up on the 2 way models. The more x10 transmitters
on the line the more intermittent problems you will experience.

Kevin