Re: Problems with SBC ADSL services

"Robert L Bass" <robertlbass@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:85OdncYjKb5H-3zfRVn-og@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> So far my only reply other than this was a welcome.  Hope that wasn't a
> shock to you.  We've had our differences years ago but I bear no ill
> feelings toward you.  Glad you had some fun pursuing an old dream (well,
> one of them anyway).
>
> --
>
> Regards,
> Robert L Bass

No bad feelings here, Robert.  I appreciate the welcome and just haven't had
time to get back here.

The big shocker is that I live on Siesta Key.  For all others, that is a
little island in the Gulf off of Sarasota Florida.  Accessible by 2
drawbridges, it's a bird sanctuary and has one of the worlds top white sand
beaches across the street.  After a tough day I can be walking the shore in
under 90 seconds.  It's a rough life out here, I'll tell you.  I even signed
up to be an official bikini inspector.

When things settle a bit at work I would like to meet for lunch sometime.
Do you know of any good pizza places?  I understand there are quite a few.

Respectfully,
thomas