Re: Problems with SBC ADSL services

THOMAS GERCHAK wrote:
> Geez guys.  I just got back.  It seems to be as it was 10 years ago.  I am
> attempting to enter without any preconceived notions of prejudice.  Wish me
> luck.

Well, Thomas, don't lose them entirely. I'd suggest that you'd better
keep those "preconceived notions" available for future reference.

It seems at this point, every one is either healther or younger than
Bass. So the best that anyone could hope for is that Bass's heart
problem gets him first.

 .... Unfortunately, as you can see, it's perhaps, worse than you
remember it.

But yes, good luck anyway.