Re: Problems with SBC ADSL services

Robert L Bass wrote:
> > I figured I finally had a breakpoint to persue
> > only one of my two boyhood fantasies...
>
> Heh, heh, heh... :^)
>
> > Now I am back in the industry I have known
> > since 1984.  Like an old pair of good jeans,
> > it just suits me.  Thanks for the 'welcome'
> > although when I dropped off the edge of the
> > earth, somehow I knew I would always be
> > allowed back at A.S.A.  It's quite a motley
> > crew here.  Stay tuned for the shocker which
> > is to be continued in R.L.B.'s reply from me.
>
> So far my only reply other than this was a welcome.  Hope that wasn't a
> shock to you.  We've had our differences years ago but I bear no ill
> feelings toward you.  Glad you had some fun pursuing an old dream (well, one
> of them anyway).
>
> --

What this means Tom ..... is that since you've been gone, Fat Ass has
alienated himself from all but two or three participants in ASA. And
those that don't activly participate in chastising him, know what an
abborrent deviant he is, but they just choose to stay out of the fray.

So..... him being "forgiving" towards you for any differences that
occured in the past, is a desparate attempt to gain the acceptance of
someone, anyone who will at least not openly confront him when he lies,
cheats, steals or acts as if he has never done anything in Usenet or
real life, to deserve the contempt of anyone he comes in contact with.

The only thing that's changed is that now, Fat Ass has built up such a
surplus of carnage, dastardly deeds and bad feelings that there's not a
thing that he can accuse someone else of doing wrong, that he hasn't
already done something twice as nefarious. And it's all clealy
documented, to be pulled out of Google by anyone, when he denies it.
He's burned his bridges and every one of them has been documented
........ never to be forgotten.

You'll perhaps notice that he's a little more subdued ......as of late
...(heh heh heh)