SwitchLinc reaction to power glitches

I have a Smarthome Smartlinc switch and a PowerLinc 1132 controller.  In
our area when we have storms, we get a few "auto-reclosures" on our
electrical utility.  That is, lightning strikes the primary (high voltage 44
kV) line somewhere, and our power goes out for just under 1 second until the
substation breaker closes again.  With a house full of electronics, I've
never experienced any damage at all.  No signs of a power surge. Just a
quick OFF then back ON again.  It is almost perfectly timed to make those
outdoor motion lights turn on as if you deliberately flicked the switch
quickly to turn them on manually.  Anyway, within a month of when I received
the Smartlinc switch, I noticed it would no longer respond to it's
programmed house and unit code.  It reset to A1.  This happened a few more
times before I realized that it was related to the electrical utility
reclosures.   I have whole house surge suppression too.

Then recently, we had another storm roll through with a few more of these
quick outages.  Now my PowerLinc controller no longer responds to X10.  OK
on the USB side.  No damage to *any* other equipment.

Anyone else been having trouble with Smarthome products being sensitive to
utility power glitches?

RF Dude