Re: Looking at wireless systems

On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 23:31:36 GMT, "Bob" <rltutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>I am reviewing various wireless alarm systems in the US. I want to purchase
>the system, so I own and do my own install, as I may be moving in the near
>future. I can get monitoring for around $9.00 per month, regardless of where
>I move.
>
>What wireless system do you recommend?
NONE.

Wireless alarm systems fail during Radio Frequency Interferences (RFI)
without warning to the owner or CS and nothing can prevent it.
RFI exist all around but due to the low power transmitted by the
sensors the signal is "overwritten" or interfered easily in wireless
alarm systems.

TEST YOURS or the one you like to purchase, get a FCC/CE approved
transmitter...
: For all 434MHz or 868 MHz types of wireless alarm
: systems you can get for a few boxes a transmitter who allow
: you to generate and test on RFI:
www.mipot.com
http://www.aurel.it/
www.rfsolutions.co.uk
www.conrad.fr
or
consult Radio magazines.

RFI is unavoidable and can't be rejected, its a external received
signal reception conflict...