Re: Looking to purchase alarm system - suggestions?

"no wires showing" <alarminstall@xxxxxxx> wrote in message

> Actually I had you confused with Mark's old flame Thelma Sue

LOL!!

> I'll never show respect to Third World tree hugging anti-war quiffs.
> If it wasn't for John Candy hailing from there (man alive he was
> hysterical) I'd be doing a tsunami dance in Montreal.

"Quiffs"??

> You're old enough to be her grandfather ya sick bastard.

So???  I'd sit her on my knee and "nibble" here and there.  I understand
chicks really dig "gum jobs"...  :-))

> Who was invading canada? Post the link for me dammit.

Ummmm....  Dunno that we've been invaded recently.  As far as I know
Madonna's still in California...

> I saw further down in this thread your mention of a Bass ELK doozie and
> it makes me wonder how you could have forgotten the Bass LYNX whopper
> where he was talking about installing a second WIRED keypad for it.

You figure those complaints at the BBB have anything to do with his selling
a second keypad for it and then not issuing an RMA because the customer had
taken it out of the box and tried to connect it to power??  :-))

> His infamous tip & ring post is also amongst my favorites.

Ahhh... yes...  but it doesn't hold a candle to the time he blatantly
plagerized the "gun cabinet contact" from the Sentrol Application Handbook.
Now *that* was truly a classic!!