Re: Looking to purchase alarm system - suggestions?

"no wires showing" <alarminstall@xxxxxxx> wrote in message

>>It was all based on "hearsay"...  ;-))<

> Which makes it a fact in your world, Frankie.

You're confusing me with your "pal", Groupie Muderator, again!

> Jesus you're a long winded canuck.

Capitalize the "C" in "Canuck", ya ornery yank!!

> Maybe now that
> that gay figure skating you call hockey is returning you'll
> spend more time away from the puter :-)

Never was much for "gay blades".  Have you seen that new all girl Swedish
team?  http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory?id=169683  Now that's
more my style!!  :-))