Re: Please recommend a non-monitored system

"Bob La Londe" <none@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> "tourman" <robercampbell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>
>> As always, you and I will have to agree to disagree, but as Bob Lalonde
>> has politely suggested, I'll try to bite my tongue on the subjects that
>> tip your wagon over. And since I rarely visit this site any more, you'll
>> likely have little reason to spue your brand of invective again. Take all
>> of the above any way you please..
>>
>> Some things like this group have lived past their usefulness I guess...
>>

> WHAT?!?  I'm the voice of reason?  Say it isn't so!

Speaking of alarm.com... didn't there used to be a member of this group who
provided some advance services years ago (like customer access to account
reporting) using that url who also hosted an on-line chat for us
occasionally?  Ferguson I think was his name.  Was he behind the current
alarm.com?