Please recommend a non-monitored system

hello,

I'm looking for a a system  that will alert me if anyone tried to break into my home a night.
There are only a few possible entrances to my home, I want put sensors on those doors and if they are tripped a loud siren will sound. I will install it myself.

Any other features would be a bonus, but that is my basic requirement.

Can anyone suggest a system? Thanks