Re: Please recommend a non-monitored system

There are lots of systems that will work for you, but the majority of
regulars in this group are professional installers.  Our knowledge of
systems specifically intended for DIY installation will be limited.  Even
most professional systems would work for you.

I've run into plenty of people who do not want monitoring over the years,
but why in particular are you looking for self install?

Bob La Londe
The Security Consultant
Licenses ROC103044 & ROC103047

*******************************