Re: Please recommend a non-monitored system

On Monday, January 19, 2015 at 10:22:56 PM UTC-5, tourman wrote:
> > > I just LOVE long term contracts.....
> >=20
> > So will I, when I cash out. $46.00 on the dollar right now for 2 year o=
r more contracts.=20
> >=20
> > I'll guess that you'll be getting about $00.46 regardless of what peopl=
e are telling you that they're willing to pay you now. When you get to the =
table, is when you'll discover the cost of your foolishness. There's just n=
o getting around it. Term contracts are what buyers look for in spite of wh=
at you have deluded yourself into thinking. Also, you'll probably not ever =
see it personally but your son will someday have to "pay the piper".
>=20
> That's crap. I have a standing offer of $28 for month to month term
 contracts.  Doesn't matter a hoot since we'll be looking to sell...oh...so=
me 40 years from now.=20

So .... you're actually calling me a liar?  and $28.00 ??????  .... and you=
 still think that month to month contracts get just as much as term contrac=
ts? You're actually pitiful if you do.=20

And, oh yeah ... 40 years???, you'll not be around to be able to compare wh=
at your son "could" have got if you'd had any sense at all.=20

All I've got to say is, as much as you're not here any more, it's been that=
 much more enjoyable not having to listen to you constantly moan about cont=
racts and ADT ..... Jeeze   man ...... get a fucking life already.=20

Nobody else here harps on anything since your rotten fuck friend asshole bu=
ddy did us all a favor by dying a nasty fitting death.... but even in your =
short appearances here, you've still got to carry on endlessly with your in=
cessant bullshit. I never make one mention pro or con about contracts neith=
er here or any other group that I participate in. I know that some people u=
se them and some people don't but .... so be it. I don't care what they do =
.... but if they, like you, would try to bully me or anyone else with a pac=
k of lies as you do ..... ain't gonna happen.=20

The very fact that you endlessly have to bring the subject up shows just ho=
w much your that your main objective is to cause turmoil over something tha=
t's so fucking radical in the alarm trade that you think that you have to c=
onstantly defend it.  There's no one here who cares what you think about co=
ntracts in the past or anymore. We here all KNOW what you think about them =
and no one will ever try to convince you to think otherwise ..... that is u=
ntil you start with the same old horse shit you've been spewing out of your=
 mouth for years. Get off the soap box ..... the rest of the industry isn't=
 listening and we don't want to hear it either. And especially since it's n=
ow the ONLY thing you contribute to this group.=20

I believe that's called being a troll ..... right? You wouldn't be followin=
g in someone's dead footprints ..... would you?=20

How proud he must be........ I'm sure he's looking UP at you admiringly.