Re: OT: Interesting article on the healthcare bill

"Jim" wrote:

> "You are now entering the land of Robin Hood. If you
> don't want to contribute or be productive, don't worry
> about it. You can get it for nothing. We'll just take it
> from the people who are willing to work.

I understand your sentiment, Jim.  But didn't Robin Hood actually
steal from the crooked government?  It's been a long time since I
watched the show but I seem to recall he was always grabbing
from the tax collectors.  Now, *that* would put a while new twist
on healthcare reform.  :^)

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass