Re: OT: Interesting article on the healthcare bill

On Mar 21, 6:26=EF=BF=BDpm, "Robert L Bass" <rob...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> "mleuck" wrote:
>
> > You can opt out of the alarm contract, can't
> > with universal health care, it's the RMA that
> > never goes away...
>
> Well, it's the law now. =EF=BF=BDStupak came over and brought his group w=
ith him.
> America won! We have Healthcare Reform!!!
>
> --
>
> Regards,
> Robert L Bass

Depends on how  you see things.

America won my ass! This isn't any Amercia that I know. This is
handout over handout over handout. This is look good feel good
legislation. Nothing good will come to any people of worth or value to
this county. It simply supports and justifies the unproductive and the
worst that society can produce. It says as long as you don't try to
better yourself, you can have whatever you want.