Re: OT: Interesting article on the healthcare bill

"mleuck" wrote:

> Government and cost containment are incompatible,
> only a fool thinks this will save anyone money. You
> won't have to worry about it tho...

Do you mean I won't worry because I'm dying? That
doesn't make me stop caring. In truth, it makes a lot
of things even more important to me. I know you
don't believe it but I love my country and I want good
things to happen here. I believe insurance reform will
help everyone -- not just the currently uninsured.

"According to the Congressional Budget Office, the bill
cuts deficits by $130 billion in the first 10 years, and up
to $1.2 trillion in the second 10 years..."

I may or may not be a fool. You definitely are wrong.
Hope you're having a great night.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass