[no subject]

Oh, I know .... since they will be in the majority, they'll just vote
for another black messiah.

Amazing. The deaf and blind leading the stupid.

Let me be counted among those who will drop out of a productive
society.  Hello? Hello? would anyone like some charity?  Well fuck you
now. Now it's mine, I worked for it and you can go fuck yourself and
all your illigitimate paid for by the state, offspring. You can go
back to the impoverished nation you came from.
Hey Leroy? would you like a dollar for a cup of coffee? Fuck you.
Hello Jose' would you like a job? Fuck you too.
Go knock on some slimey politicians door.