Re: OT: Interesting article on the healthcare bill

"Jim" wrote:

> ...This isn't any Amercia that I know.

I have to agree with you, Jim, but not about the bill.  Watching the news
tonight, I see that people have been making threats of physical violence against
our congressmen.  Worse, no one in on the right side of that great body is
willing to stand up and say "STOP!"