Re: OT: Interesting article on the healthcare bill

On Mar 24, 10:34=A0pm, "Robert L Bass" <rob...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> "Jim" wrote:
>
> > ...This isn't any Amercia that I know.
>
> I have to agree with you, Jim, but not about the bill. =A0Watching the ne=
ws
> tonight, I see that people have been making threats of physical violence =
against
> our congressmen. =A0Worse, no one in on the right side of that great body=
 is
> willing to stand up and say "STOP!"

You mean like this?

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2004-11-06-gop-vandals_x.htm

or this?

http://www.opinionjournal.com/extra/?id=3D110005583

or this?

http://www.channel3000.com/news/3776992/detail.html

or this?

http://www.vaildaily.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=3D/20040929/NEWS/1092900=
14/0/FRONTPAGE&rs=3D2

or this?

http://www.clickorlando.com/politics/3785861/detail.html

or this?

http://archive.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2005/9/4/101101.shtml

or this?

http://www3.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=3D295825

or finally this?

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/2479030/posts

Which part of that "great body" said anything about these? Were were
you?