Re: OT: Interesting article on the healthcare bill

"mleuck" wrote:

> Strange how you didn't notice this one

Nothing strange about that.  I didn't bother reading
the entire post. However, when I clicked it just now
I got a page time-out error.  I tried again and got
"Error establishing a database connection".

Presumably there's something in there that you feel
will make the "tea-bag terrorism" of these right wing
nut-cases less awful.

--

Regards,
Robert