Re: OT: Interesting article on the healthcare bill

On Mar 28, 10:59=EF=BF=BDpm, "Robert L Bass" <rob...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote=
:
> "Jim" wrote:
>
> > "You are now entering the land of Robin Hood. If you
> > don't want to contribute or be productive, don't worry
> > about it. You can get it for nothing. We'll just take it
> > from the people who are willing to work.
>
> I understand your sentiment, Jim. =EF=BF=BDBut didn't Robin Hood actually
> steal from the crooked government? =EF=BF=BDIt's been a long time since I
> watched the show but I seem to recall he was always grabbing
> from the tax collectors. =EF=BF=BDNow, *that* would put a while new twist
> on healthcare reform. =EF=BF=BD:^)
>
> --
>
> Regards,
> Robert L Bass

My "SENTIMENT" is

My money that I've educated myself through many years to be able to
earn .... and that I've worked for many years to attain, so as to
provide for my retirement years, is now going to be GIVEN AWAY.

Less for me, who's worked for it and more for those who haven't. The
"do nothings" have finally out numbered the workers. Many people,
including you, say that this is a turning point for this country. I
think that is true also. This is a step that seems to just OOOZE with
benevolence but is just another step that enables, entices and
encourages those who do not produce. It will happen long after I am
gone but eventually there will be no one left for them to take from.

There are natural basic rights. No one has the "right" to free health
care.