Re: OT: Interesting article on the healthcare bill

"mleuck" wrote:

> It pulled up fine for me, must be your dial-up connection....

Dial-up?  :^)

I just clicked it again and finally saw the report.  In answer
to your earlier comment, I didn't see that report previously.
That, too, is disgusting.  It's wrong and it's unamerican.  I
don't care which side it's from.  It is WRONG!

> Nobody knows who's doing the acts in question, you
> assume they are right wingers when you don't know...

There's no doubt the attacks on Democratic lawmakers
and their relatives are the work of right-wing nuts.  Feel
free to defend right-wing nuts if you like, though.  It's a
free country.... so far.

There's also strong likelihood that attacks on Republican
leaders come from left-wing jerks.  Neither side has a
corner on stupidity or craziness.

Regards,
Robert