Re: Tech Help!

Hi Tom,

Speaking of CCTV, have you seen the DS4U DVR app from Pelco? Naturally, it only
works with Pelco's IP cameras, but it's a freebie - something kind of rare these
days. I've been studying the Sarix IP camera series, thinking offering a
"special" of some sort on the website. There's an article on the program in the
current Pelco Press rag. Here's a link.

http://www.pelco.com/global/en/products/video-management-solutions/range-presentation.page?p_function_id=10520&p_family_id=10289&p_range_id=7746#

By the way, how is your web project going?

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

==================
Bass Home Electronics
4883 Fallcrest Circle
Sarasota, Florida 34233
941-870-2310
www.basshome.com
==================

"Spellcheck Patrol" <alarminstall@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Feb 28, 4:14 pm, Jim Rojas <jro...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Jim wrote:
> > On Feb 28, 12:00 pm, Jim Rojas<jro...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >> I need some content to add to the tech help program. Anyone wishing to
> >> add anything to my publication are free to email me text and images.
>
> >> Thank you
>
> >> Jim Rojaswww.tech-man.com
>
> > What kind of "content"?
>
> > I'm sure you don't need installation instructions.
>
> Whatever type of content you feel you would like to share with other
> dealers.
>
> Jim Rojas <

How about some CCTV manuals?