Re: OT: Interesting article on the healthcare bill

On Mar 26, 1:40=EF=BF=BDam, "Robert L Bass" <rob...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> There's no doubt the attacks on Democratic lawmakers
> and their relatives are the work of right-wing nuts. =EF=BF=BDFeel
> free to defend right-wing nuts if you like, though. =EF=BF=BDIt's a
> free country.... so far.
>
> Regards,
> Robert

With the passing of this "give-away" that last comment has taken on a
whole new meaning.

I think it's time to change the script at the Statue of Liberty.

"You are now entering the land of Robin Hood. If you don't want to
contribute or be productive, don't worry about it.
You can get it for nothing. We'll just take it from the people who are
willing to work.