Re: OT: Interesting article on the healthcare bill

Jim <alarminex@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>No one has the "right" to free health
>care.

So that's what it boils down to gentlemen.  The likes of Jim don't want any of
their tax money helping poor people with health care.

Jim, go to a social security office one day if you REALLY want to get pissed.
It's filled with YOUNG minorities and possibly illegal aliens lining up for your
social security money claiming "disability".  While I have no doubt some of
these claims are legitimate, I'd bet more than half are the "do nothings".