Re: OT: Interesting article on the healthcare bill

On Mar 30, 10:25=A0am, G. Morgan <usenet_ab...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Jim <alarmi...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> >No one has the "right" to free health
> >care.
>
> So that's what it boils down to gentlemen. =A0The likes of Jim don't want=
 any of
> their tax money helping poor people with health care. =A0
>
> Jim, go to a social security office one day if you REALLY want to get pis=
sed.
> It's filled with YOUNG minorities and possibly illegal aliens lining up f=
or your
> social security money claiming "disability". =A0While I have no doubt som=
e of
> these claims are legitimate, I'd bet more than half are the "do nothings"=
.
imagine what Jim doesn't like is the continuing waste of billions of
dollars on programs that over time have proven not to work yet is
forced to contribute to it

Much like Social Security that you referred to except the healhcare
program the left just started is many times bigger