Re: OT: Interesting article on the healthcare bill

"G. Morgan" wrote:

> So that's what it boils down to gentlemen.  The likes of Jim don't
> want any of their tax money helping poor people with health care.

Please don't make this personal.

Regards,
Robert

> I'd bet more than half are the "do nothings".

That may be true but it has nothing to do with making healthcare
insurance available for all Americans.  There will always be jerks
using the system so they can loaf.  We can't allow that fact to
get in the way of doing the right thing for people do work and who
do pay their taxes.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass