Re: One for record

"Roger W" wrote:

> I didn't say you are wrong...

No problem.  I often am.  :^)

> I was just asking if you ever watch or listen to Fox news.
> Too many people criticize things they don't watch or
> listen to. Many people hate Rush but have never listened
> to his show. But they know they hate him. I know you
> are not one of them because you are a fair minded far left
> liberal and when I grow up I want to be just like you.

Heh, heh, heh... :^)

I do try to be fair-minded, Roger.  I would go so far as to
call me a Fox fan though.

> Since you are a loyal Fox news fan, what do you think of
> those fine looking blonde chick talking heads they got.

The new me tries not to stare.  I haven't said anything here
previously, but Angela and I are talking and...

> P.S.  I hope you're feeling better.   :-)

Thanks.  The past few days have actually been pretty good.
There's also some *possibly* good news for me.  I just
learned of a clinical trial being done at the University of
Colorado.

To get accepted the tumor's DNA has to have an ALK4
mutation and the patient has meatstatic Adenocarincoma.
I had the DNA study done last year and I have the type
of cancer they're testing.  I called the oncolgist to find
out if my tumors' DNA is a match.  If so, I can get into
the program.  So far, several those who went through it
have gone from Stage IV to NAD (No Evidence of
Disease) in a matter of months.

Apologies to the newsgroup for posting so much personal
stuff but your words are very kind and I wanted to answer.
At any rate, at least there may be hope after all.

Regards,
Robert