Re: One for record

On Mar 31, 10:17=A0am, "Robert L Bass" <rob...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> "Robert L Bass" wrote:
>
> >> How do you know? Do you ever watch Fox?
>
> > Yes.
>
> More precisely, I *read* Fox News via their website.
> I spend far less time in front of the TV these days
> than even a few months ago... kind of a sub-conscious
> decision on prioities, I guess.
>
> Anyway, the comment was meant as a joke against
> Fox. =A0I'm well aware that many of them are brilliant. I
> just totally disagree with their politics and I believe that
> Rupert Murdoch is an... =A0Well, OK, the new me has
> to stop there. =A0:^)
>
> Just to be clear: I like to argue politics but I don't want
> to cause anger here. =A0It's not personal with me. =A0I'm
> passionate about what happens to my country, but not
> *against* you for saying I'm wrong. =A0Fair enough?
>
> Regards,
> Robert

I didn't say you are wrong. I was just asking if you ever watch or
listen to Fox news. Too many people criticize things they don't watch
or listen to. Many people hate Rush but have never listened to his
show. But they know they hate him. I know you are not one of them
because you are a fair minded far left liberal and when I grow up I
want to be just like you.

Since you are a loyal Fox news fan, what do you think of those fine
looking blonde chick talking heads they got.
RW
P.S.  I hope you're feeling better.   :-)