Re: One for record

"mleuck" wrote:

> Gee do you think that would be there had anyone
> read the bill? And if I recall that's not a loophole
> it's stated that coverage wouldn't begin until 2014.

I've read portions of it.  You can download it if you
want to know what you're talking about.

As it turns out, the insurers backed off on it today
so it's a non issue after all.

> You gotta quit watching Ed Shultz

Among the MSNBC commentators, he's the only
one I don't particularly care for.  He's too loud.
Both Kieth and Rachel are intelligent and funny,
having between them a greater IQ than the sum total
of the entire staff of the Fox Network.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass