Re: For Petem -- Spy Pen video demo

"G. Morgan" <usenet_abuse@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de groupe de
discussion : 0ce4r51hp4cq5ag7la119f9e67ertd3iik@xxxxxxxxxx
> G. Morgan <usenet_abuse@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>>It's pretty impressive video and audio for a $30 DVR w/8GB of storage !!
>>
>>These would be great gifts to hand out to clients with your company name
>>and
>>logo on it.
>>
>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_W-wiyOuuM
>

> BTW -- about 45 seconds in the video there is a shot of a big-ass bicycle
> lock.
> Does anyone have any ideas on how to remove it?  It has a giant Master
> padlock.
> Id like to keep the cable, it's about 5/8" thick steel braided and would
> be nice
> to have around.
>
> And no, I'm not going to shoot the lock off.  Already thought of that!

Thanks for the video... Pretty cool stuff.. was about to barf ;-) but it
cool to see what it can do..

I won one on ebay today for 20$ canadian (almost the same as US$ now) with
free shipping from Hong Kong...

Not sure that is a good idea to give those pen to your customer..They could
film you in a bad situation when installing.. and then your doomed, its all
over youtube ;-)

About the lock.. 2 way to open it:

A good metal saw with some elbow grease.. (the grease that they show on the
tv spot before this Old house on PBS  ;-)

or map soldering kit.. this will melt the lock and you will keep the cable