Re: One for record

"Petem" wrote:

>> Do I understand correctly that CFAA is a non-governmental organization of
>> security industry members: i.e., manufacturers, distributors, dealers and
>> installers?
>>

> Bull eye
>
>> Now your government wants to force you to take classes that CBFAA designs? I
>> took classes in the USA equivalent
>> many years ago.  They were a joke.
>>
>> Somebody is nuts!
>>

> Some government of some province are thinking of it, and some does ask for the
> class to be folowed..

This is kind of ironic when you think about it.  In the USA a lot of people are
upset about healthcare reform because they say the government is taking over
private industry.  (I find the very idea that medical treatment is an industry
repulsive.)

At the same time, in Canada, private indiustry is taking over the government
(CBFAA making the rules).

In reality, private industry has always owned the government here.  Insurance
companies, auto makers, import/export traders, etc., give big donations to
polirical action comittees to make sure their candidates get elected.  Once
in power his vote on every issue remains in the pocket of whoever paid him
off.

It's a nice system if you happen to be a congressman or senator.  For the
rest of us it's, well... not so nice.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass