Re: One for record

"Jim" wrote:

> It seems to me that the govenment has no reservation about
> creating rules. It has lots and lots of rules, laws, guidelines,
> etc. The problem is that they are "too lazy or too stupid" to
> do the research to find out if they're really practical, helpful
> or will do more harm than good.

Well, I agree with you on that one.  In particular, I agree after
what the devastating news I saw tonight.  Apparently, the
insurance industry already found a loophole big enough to
drive an ambulance through.

I didn't catch the entire report but they *may* have found a
way to ignore the prohibition on turning away children with
pre-existing conditions.

It was disgusting watching their lawyer actually gloat, but
not as disgusting as the thpought that in our haste to get it
passed me may have allowed them to continue the same
awful policy.

Sad.

--

Regards,