Re: One for record

"Robert L Bass" wrote:

>> How do you know? Do you ever watch Fox?
>
> Yes.

More precisely, I *read* Fox News via their website.
I spend far less time in front of the TV these days
than even a few months ago... kind of a sub-conscious
decision on prioities, I guess.

Anyway, the comment was meant as a joke against
Fox.  I'm well aware that many of them are brilliant. I
just totally disagree with their politics and I believe that
Rupert Murdoch is an...  Well, OK, the new me has
to stop there.  :^)

Just to be clear: I like to argue politics but I don't want
to cause anger here.  It's not personal with me.  I'm
passionate about what happens to my country, but not
*against* you for saying I'm wrong.  Fair enough?

Regards,
Robert