Re: impact of corruption on alarm company

"Bob La Londe" <nospam@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> If you were every introduced as the building or property manager, or
> manager was ever used in reference to you and your position you may be
> found more responsible than your real position.

when the FM mandated the property in question go under fire watch he asked
me to put my name on the field marked "Responsible Party".  i politely told
him "no" and explained to him that i was in fact NOT responsible for
ANYthing on the property.  this was a month prior to being cited for failure
to comply with IFC.

--
Nathan In Montana
http://BighornTactical.com