Re: Ping: Jim (Napco PCI-Mini)

"JoeRaisin" wrote:

> Yes she does.  The circumstance doesn't warrant a CMH (if that Hasan guy is
> determined to be an Islamic Terrorist working with a known terror organization
> that could make a difference) - but a silver star at least. Whatever the
> highest honor is in her organization should be coming her way.

Hasan is a nutcase.  I doubt he was connected to anyone or anything.  I know she
can't get the CMH.  It just seems like it would be appropriate.  If she was
military she'd be in line for sure but she's a civilian.

> That said - just as one bad apple doesn't spoil the whole bunch (babe) one
> good one doesn't mean they are all like her.  Heck, her own commander said
> he's glad that SHE was the first one there.

Every police department is the same -- some good, some bad and a lot of people
just doing a job, trying to make a living like the rest of us.  In my city there
have been some pretty awful stories of police brutality and police stupidity
lately.  The chief, one street cop and several commanders really ought to be
fired but of course they won't be.

OTOH, I know a few Sarasota cops who are really good guys.  One of them wants to
buy my bike.  I turned him down.  :^)

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass