Re: Ping: Jim (Napco PCI-Mini)

On Tue, 10 Nov 2009 23:10:54 -0500, "Robert L Bass"
<Sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Hasan is a nutcase.  I doubt he was connected to anyone or anything.

"A top defense official said federal investigators didn't tell the Pentagon
they were looking into months of contacts between Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan and
Anwar al-Awlaki. The imam knew three of the Sept. 11 hijackers and hailed Maj.
Hasan as a "hero" after the shooting last week at Fort Hood that left 13
people dead."

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB125788890000142139.html?mod=rss_Today%27s_Most_Popular

He is an Islamic extemist terrorist, just like Joe Liberman said.  Everyone
else in goverment is too scared to tell the truth, fearing a "backlash" of
violence against/from the other Muslims serving in our military.  For Christ's
sake (pun intended), he was yelling "God is Great" during the shootings.

I say, if the drill seargent can't pronounce the new recruit's name...  he can
kick him/her out, first day of basic.  That's all we need, "sleeper cells" in
our own military.