Re: Ping: Jim (Napco PCI-Mini)

On Nov 10, 12:55=A0am, "Robert L Bass" <Sa...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> > I've been hoping that some of the more intrusive components of the patr=
iot act
> > would have been abolished by Obama - but he has fallen short there.

Someday you might figure out that 99% the criticism Bush got for the
last 8 years wasn't because of what he did but because he was Bush.
That is the reason why O is doing many of the exact same things Bush
did

> I'm disappointed that we have not yet done several things that I believe =
can be
> accomplished by presidential orders without consent of Congress. =A0I'd l=
ike an
> end to "don't ask, don't tell" so Leuck can sign up.

Leuck couldn't sign up because he's colorblind not gay, you've got me
confused with G Morgan again, or your brother

> I'd also like to see the Patriot Act cancelled. =A0It is anything but pat=
riotic -- =A0
> nothing more than the Bush Administration's attempt at an imperial presid=
ency.
> That abomination, unfortunately, will take an act of Congress to remove. =
=A0It's
> as awful as the Sedition Act.

So awful that the Obama administration is fighting to keep it
including defending those supposedly illegal wiretaps