Re: How Does the New Health Care Reform Bill Affect Your Business ???

On Wed, 11 Nov 2009 13:10:41 -0500, "Robert L Bass"
<Sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>"G. Morgan" wrote:
>>
>> Could you imagine the nightmare we would be in had Bush
>> been allowed to dump SS funds into the stock market when
>> he wanted to?  Another example of "privatizing" profits, and
>> "socializing" losses.
>
>Exactly!  Now these misfits are trying to criticize Obama as though the mess
>we're in wasn't 100% of their own making.

Yep.  I'm sick of politics, from both camps.  I think we need to fire the
whole lot of them and start over.

Only recruit people who <don't> want to be a "politician", but have the
knowledge and skill to make things happen for real.  Put a 2 year term limit
on all of them, and consider it a form of "extreme jury duty".  Of course,
they will be compensated well, and will have genuinely "served their country".
One requirement would be to limit the number of lawyers that could serve, and
encourage more doctors, CEO's, small businessmen, engineers, and scientists to
serve.  I don't think you have to be a lawyer, or a politician, to make sound
policies.  In fact, the exact opposite is true.

I'm pretty sure that's what the Father's of our country had in mind, not the
current "us against them" shenanigans going on now.