Re: How Does the New Health Care Reform Bill Affect Your Business ???

On Nov 11, 5:36=A0pm, G. Morgan <usenet_ab...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Wed, 11 Nov 2009 13:10:41 -0500, "Robert L Bass"
>
> <Sa...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >"G. Morgan" wrote:
>
> >> Could you imagine the nightmare we would be in had Bush
> >> been allowed to dump SS funds into the stock market when
> >> he wanted to? =A0Another example of "privatizing" profits, and
> >> "socializing" losses.
>
> >Exactly! =A0Now these misfits are trying to criticize Obama as though th=
e mess
> >we're in wasn't 100% of their own making.
>
> Yep. =A0I'm sick of politics, from both camps. =A0I think we need to fire=
 the
> whole lot of them and start over. =A0

Not going to happen

> Only recruit people who <don't> want to be a "politician", but have the
> knowledge and skill to make things happen for real.

They don't run

> =A0Put a 2 year term limit
> on all of them, and consider it a form of "extreme jury duty". =A0Of cour=
se,
> they will be compensated well, and will have genuinely "served their coun=
try".
> One requirement would be to limit the number of lawyers that could serve,=
 and
> encourage more doctors, CEO's, small businessmen, engineers, and scientis=
ts to
> serve. =A0I don't think you have to be a lawyer, or a politician, to make=
 sound
> policies. =A0In fact, the exact opposite is true.

Here's a better idea, how about paying attention instead of crying
about being sick of politics?

> I'm pretty sure that's what the Father's of our country had in mind, not =
the
> current "us against them" shenanigans going on now.

You seem to think government dysfunction is a recent thing, it's been
around since the country was founded and in some cases was far worse